Benjamin Moore Waterborne Ceiling Paint
Benjamin Moore Waterborne Ceiling Paint is an ultra flat finish designed to hide common ceiling imperfections for a look that is virtually flawless.
Benjamin Moore Waterborne Ceiling Paint – Ultra Flat Finish
Ultra Flat (508)
Choosing an Interior Paint Sheen
Sheen refers to paint’s shininess. When deciding on paint sheen, consider the condition of the wall and whether the area is high/low traffic. Here’s a partial list to get started:
- Flat or matte sheen provides great depth of color and is ideal for less-than-perfect surfaces.
- Eggshell, pearl and satin sheens are light, easy to clean, work great in high traffic areas, and reveal color with a softly polished glow.
- Semi-gloss sheens are particularly durable and are often recommended for moldings and trim.
Choosing an Exterior Paint Sheen
Our super-premium products offer the same durability and washability in all sheens, so the selection of the finish is more of a personal preference. But here are a few things to remember:
- Flat is good at hiding surface imperfections and delivers beautiful color.
- Satin stays cleaner and stands up to abrasion better than Flat.
- Semi-Gloss is more moisture resistant and easier to clean.
- High-Gloss allows rich, deep color but magnifies surface imperfections.
Choosing a Stain Finish
Stain opacity levels range from clear to solid, with the amount of pigment in a stain determining its opacity. Translucent, Semi-Transparent, and Semi-Solid Stains are designed to protect without completely obscuring the natural color and texture of wood. As the opacity moves towards solid, less grain shows through the finish. In contrast, solid stains will completely mask the wood grain, while allowing the wood texture to show through, and the greater its protection will be over time.
What is VOC?
VOC means Volatile Organic Compounds. The paint industry is filled with definitions of what “green paint” is. Other manufacturers use tints that add VOCs to their paints, but Benjamin Moore’s waterborne tinting technology ensures that our paints retain their low – or zero-VOC properties.
- Superior hide for a flawless finish
- Flattest finish offered by Benjamin Moore
- Conceals common surface imperfections
- Easy application with fantastic results
- Ample open time ensure minimal lapping
- Formulated for minimal spatter
- Zero VOC
- Engineered with Gennex® Color Technology
- Watch our how-to video for tips on applying Waterborne Ceiling Paint
Available Colors: All Colors, Ready Mixed White
Sheen (or Gloss): Ultra Flat
Cleanup: Soap and Water
Resin Type: Acrylic Latex
Recommended Use: Interior
VOC Level: 0.0
Shed-Resistant Professional Roller Covers
For superior performance with all paints and enamels, we recommend Benjamin Moore shed-resistant roller covers. The dense, white, woven fabric resists matting and reduces spattering for a clean job. Shed-resistant roller covers lay down the smoothest, most lint-free finish – the choice for professional results, no matter what the coating.
Soft Nylon/Polyester Professional Brushes
A unique formulation gives Benjamin Moore soft nylon/polyester professional paintbrushes extra flex. They provide a smooth application with fewer brushmarks and excellent paint capacity. The custom blend is recommended for all Benjamin Moore paints
Established in 2012, Celebration Hardware sells Benjamin Moore Paint, hardware, tools, plumbing and electrical supplies, building materials and facility maintenance supplies to professionals, painters, homeowners, theme parks, property managers, and businesses in Central Florida. Our retail storefront is conveniently located in the Publix anchored Water Tower Shopping Center on the corner of 192 and Celebration Avenue in Celebration, Florida.
As an independent business we answer only to our customers, delivering the products and brands you request at competitive prices. We are supplied by Benjamin Moore, Emery Jensen, a division of Ace Hardware, Orgill, Inc., and Hardware Express, a division of The Home Depot. We offer diverse and specialized access to localized assortments and brand name products delivering an array of over 250,000 products to our customers.
Our business is strategically designed to serve our most valuable asset, our customers. We serve homeowners, painters, general contractors, businesses, property managers and facilities maintenance teams. Our local expertise and experienced team works to meet and exceed your expectations and to offer competitive value across a diverse range of product categories.